tkCNC Editor is a text editor, specially designed for CNC code (G-code) editing for CNC machines. It is used by CNC programmers and operators for fast editing and verification of CNC code.
tkCNC Editor version 2.0 has implemented these functions:
- MDI (Multiple document interface) – allows editing of multiple CNC documents
- G-code syntax highlighting
- Multiple Undo/Redo
- Print Preview – CNC documents preview before printing
- All standard text editor functions such as Cut, Copy, Paste...
- tkCNC Editor interface available in English, German, French and Croatian language
- Fast CNC blocks renumbering
- Find/Replace function with special features for CNC code searching
- Fast points import from AutoCAD
- Generator of circular and rectangular point patterns (coordinates)
- Smart CNC code templates
- Various operations with CNC code registers such as: mirroring, renumbering, translation, rotation, basic mathematical operations (+,-,*,/), sorting etc.
- Conversion of 2D coordinates from polar to Cartesian system and vice versa
- Absolute to incremental and incremental to absolute conversion
- CNC code registers swapping
- CNC code registers sorting (order in block)
- Stripping of block numbers
- 3D tool path simulation with possibility of export in AutoCAD or DXF file (Simulation supports CNC code analysis block by block, coordinates viewing for every tool-path point, tools diameter representation)
- Degrees conversion from Degrees/Minutes/Seconds format to decimal format and vice versa
- Automated CNC documents joining
- "QuickCalc" function implemented in text editor window for quick calculation of simple mathematical expressions directly in code
- File comparison with ExamDiff freeware utility (courtesy of PrestoSoft - for advanced file comparison you can try ExamDiff Pro)
- You can purchase tkCNC Editor easy with PayPal!