tkCNC Editor is a text editor, specially designed for CNC code (G-code) editing for CNC machines. It is used by CNC programmers and operators for fast editing and verification of CNC code.
What's new in latest update of tkCNC Editor version 3:
Now, you can easily convert DXF to G-code using "Edit 2D Contour" dialog. Learn more...
tkCNC Editor version 3.0 main features are:
- MDI (Multiple document interface) – allows editing of multiple CNC documents
- Improved and fast G-code syntax highlighting
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Print Preview – Preview CNC documents before printing
- All standard text editor functions such as Cut, Copy, Paste, Delete, Select All...
- Fast CNC Program renumbering
- Find/Replace function with special features for CNC code searching
- Fast points import from AutoCAD
- Generator of circular and rectangular point patterns (coordinates)
- Smart CNC code templates - smart reuse of your CNC code
- Various operations with CNC code registers such as: mirroring, renumbering, translation, 2D and 3D rotation, mathematical operations (+,-,*,/), sorting etc.
- Improved conversion of CNC code from polar to Cartesian system and Cartesian to Polar
- Absolute to incremental and incremental to absolute conversion
- option for reversing toolpath direction
- CNC code registers swapping
- CNC code registers sorting (order in block)
- Stripping of block numbers
- improved 3D toolpath simulation/verification with possibility of toolpath export in DXF file
- Edit 2D machining contour visually and convert DXF to G-code in a few clicks
- new machine wizard for definition of new machines
- Degrees conversion from Degrees/Minutes/Seconds format to decimal format and vice versa
- Automated CNC documents merging
- "QuickCalc" function implemented in text editor window for quick calculation of simple mathematical expressions directly in code
- File comparison with ExamDiff freeware utility (courtesy of PrestoSoft - for advanced file comparison you can try ExamDiff Pro)
- You can purchase tkCNC Editor easy with PayPal!
YouTube video - How to install and start to work:
Supporting sites and awards:
Certified by Best Vista Download
tkCNC Editor on www.sharewareconnection.com
Download tkCNC Editor from the best download software source
tkCNC Editor on Best Vista Downloads - Windows Vista software, freeware and shareware downloads
Freeware Shareware Center
download for tkCNC Editor on File Fishstick